Wiimmfi Games (en)
Which games are supported?
A detailed list of all enabled games (testing & working) can be found here.
Add new games
You want to test a game which is not on the list? Follow these instructions:
- Try to connect. You should get an error code (23922) but the server gets some helpful information
- Download this file: http://aluigi.altervista.org/papers/gslist.cfg
- Search the entry for your game in this file. It may be listed under the Japanese name. There may also be different entries for different regions. If your game is not in this list, it might not use the Nintendo WFC servers and thus won't work on Wiimmfi.
- Download this file: https://download.wiimm.de/wiimmfi/game-definitions/_template.tab
- Open the file in a text editor.
- Now, you will enter in some values. Make sure to find and replace all occurrences!
- Replace <<USER>> with your username.
- Replace <<NAME>> with the name of the game.
- Replace <<SHORT>> with the shortened name of the game, which has to be no more than 20 characters.
- Replace <<NAME>> with the internal name (2nd column from the gslist.cfg file).
- Replace <<SECRET>> with the game secret (3rd column from the gslist.cfg file).
- Replace <<ID3>> with the first 3 characters of the ID of the game. You can find that on https://gametdb.com/
- For <<?>>, the first occurrence is about verifying the friend code type. You can do that later.
- Send the completed file to Wiimm by @ mentioning him on this thread with the game definition. He will add this game file to Wiimmfi and you can test your game.
Please do not ask the Wiimmfi team for the creation of a game definition file. Please do it yourself. If you can't do the steps above, you are surely not competent to do the next analysing steps.
After enabling the game you have to test the functionality. If anything does not work, analyse the dumps and tell Wiimm what's not working. If everything is working, you can tell Wiimm to set the status of the game to "FULL" in the thread.